Natural Vision Improvement Exercise - Eye Pressing
This is an effective natural vision improvement to relieve eye strain and fatigue - the Eye Pressing Method.
1. Sit comfortably. Close your eyes as tightly as you possibly can. Squeeze the eyes, so that the eye muscles (especially those of the eye lids) contract. This create pressure on the eye balls.
2. Hold this contraction for ten seconds and then let go quickly.
3. Relax the facial muscles and count to twenty. Blink the eyes a few times.
4. Repeat the exercise six times. As you get familiar with this method, gradually increase to ten practices.
5. When you have completed this eye exercise, perform palming for at least 2 minutes.
The gain of this exercise is that the blood flow towards the eyes increases and the various eye-tissues (especially the sclera) become elastic and flexible.