A Revolutionary Natural Vision Correction Method For Farsightedness
These natural vision correction program has shown very good results for people with hypermetropia (farsightedness) or presbyopia.
In this eye exercise, you would need to use a book. Do not use glasses during natural vision correction processes, unless you are a presbyope that need strong glass for reading.
1. Hold the book at such a distance from where you can easily read.
2. While you are reading, bring the book gradually closer to your eyes (at the rate of one inch every thiry seconds) until the vision begins to blur moderately.
3. At this point, stop the movement and close your eyes.
4. Visualise a near object that is closer to your eyes by about five inches, as compared to the book. Strive for vivid imagination.
5. Open your eyes gently. Slowly ease your focus towards the page so that you are able to read clearly again. Avoid immediate re-focusing on the page. The letters should be clearly visible.
6. Continue reading at this distance. Again, push the book very gradually towards you(at the rate of one inch a minute). As soon as you encounter blurring of vision, close your eyes. Repeat the steps of visualisation of very near objects, and then release the focus slowly to reach the book.
7. Continue to do this, until you can no longer decrease the reading distance. Note this distance.
8. When you finish this exercise, you should perform a two minute palming to rest your eyes.
9. Try to perform this eye vision exercise daily. Read at your closest reading distance for at least 15 minutes each time.