Impotence Remedies (Erectile Dysfunction)
The Chinese ways of impotence remedies (Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction) is quite different from the West, as you would discover as you read on.
Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction) can be caused by the physical and psychological factors (e.g. artery problems, nerve disorders, heart disease, diabetes, anxiety, depression, and the side effects of medications). Because of these, the male is unable to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual intercourse.
Notes for Impotence Remedies
First, on a daily basis:
- Reduce stress and relax. Anxiety about performing is the main cause of impotence.
- Eat more lamb, walnuts, black beans, bone soup, dates, sesame seeds, and lotus seeds. According to Chinese medicine, these food will strengthen male potency. Zinc-rich foods such as oysters, beef, and eggs would also help. Eat more arginine-rich food such as Chinese yams, frozen tofu, squid, and cuttlefish.
- Don't have sex too much if you feel weak physically. Too much sex is another common factor of impotence. During the treatments for your impotence, don't have sex.
- Don't drink alcohol. Alcoholics have higher than normal rate of erectile disorders.
- Stop smoking. Long-term smoking will reduce the blood circulation in the penis.
- Don't wear tight pants or ride a bicycle too long. Pressure or friction on the genitals will not help impotence.
- Don't overexert and get enough sleep.
- Reduce cholesterol intake.
- Don't be shy about seeing a doctor for your problem. A wife or significant other should encourage a partner to do so.
Impotence Remedies - Food
The interesting ways of using food as impotence remedies:
- Apply ginger and fennel fruit on the belly button:
Ingredients: 1/4 oz. fennel fruits, 1/4 oz. ginger, honey.
Procedure: Stir fry ginger on low heat until dark. Grind fennel fruits and ginger into fine powders. Mix ginger and fruits with a little bit of honey to make a paste. Apply to your belly button and seal with a bandage. Keep for three hours a day for a week. If you have an allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
- Eat walnuts and chestnuts: Crush 1/2 oz. of each of them and add 1 tsp. of sugar. Eat once a day.
- Take prawn wine:
Ingredients: 12 oz. prawn, 180 ml 80-proof vodka, 360 ml Chinese cooking wine.
Procedure: Wash the prawns first. Soak them in a sealed bottle with vodka for one day. Discard the vodka. Use cooking wine to cook the prawns for two minutes (most of the alcohol will burn off). Divide into two portions. Eat the prawns and drink the cooking wine once a day for two days. Repeat three times.
- Drink seahorse wine:
Ingredients: A pair of seahorses (available in Chinese herb stores), 500 ml 80-proof vodka.
Procedure: Wash seahorse and dry them. Soak them, sealed in vodka for two weeks. Mix 15 ml water with 15 ml herbal vodka. Drink before bedtime.
- Drink herb wine:
Ingredients: 4 oz. epimedium, 500 ml 80-proof vodka.
Procedure: Crush the epimedium and put it into a sterilized cotton fabric bag. Soak it in vodka. Seal the container for three days. Mix 15 ml water with 15 ml herbal vodka. Drink it two times a day.
- Eat river shrimp stir-fried with Chinese chives:
Ingredients: 4 oz. Chinese chives, 8 oz. river shrimp, 1 Tbs. cooking oil, salt.
Procedure: Cut chives into I-inch long pieces. Stir-fry the chives and the river shrimp in cooking oil with 1/2 tsp. of salt. Eat twice a week.
- Eat lamb with garlic:
Ingredients: 8 oz. lamb, 1/2 oz. garlic.
Procedure: Cook lamb with 2 cups of water until it is well done, then slice and mix with the crushed garlic. Add some soy sauce and cayenne to eat.
Impotence Remedies - Chinese Massage
Choose the following and massage once a day.
- Sit on a chair. Place both hands on the midline of your back. Scrub down to the tailbone 100 times until you feel a warm sensation. Use both palms to rub and push the low back and sacral bone.
- Use your fingers to gently press the points a little higher than the waist, two finger-widths on both sides of the spine for two minutes (B123).
- Use your thumb to gently press and knead the point on the midline of the abdomen, four finger-widths below the belly button (navel) for one minute (Cv4). Use your fingers to gently press the dent right above the root of the penis for one minute.
- Place your right palm on the root of the testicles. Lift testicles and penis up a bit. Use your left palm to gently press the area right bellow the belly button. Meanwhile constrict the sphincter muscles of the anus. Repeat 20 times.
- Lie down on your back. Use both palms to push from the breastbone down toward the pubic bone 100 times. Start very gently, and gradually increase the pressure.
- Use your fingers to gently press and knead the point four finger-widths up from the inside anklebone, right behind the leg bone for one minute (Sp6).
Impotence Remedies - Chinese Herbs
Some of the impotence remedies are as follows:
- If your impotence (Erectile Dysfunction) is caused by stress or other emotional factors, take the patent herbs Xiao Yao Wan. Follow the instruction.
- If you have a pale complexion, soreness of back, or a cold sensation in the penis, abdomen, and limbs, take the patent herb Nan Bao. Follow the instructions.
- If your erectile function is normal in daily life, but fails before entering the vagina/intercourse, take the patent herb Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan. Follow the instructions.
Return from Impotence Remedies to Chinese Medicines