Have you been nice to your eyes?
Does this sound familiar?
- You work in your office for quite a while and your eyes are tired.
- You said to yourself, "It’s ok. Don’t worry." You ignore it.
- You continue to strain your eyes.
- You find more discomfort in your eyes.
- You continue what you are doing.
It is a vicious cycle: Long working hours, eye strain, continue working, more eye strain, continue working, …
When we ignore the problems, our eye health will suffer. Over a long time, the damage to our eyes will be become severe and permanent.
If your vision is unclear, do not take it lightly. Do something about it. Nothing is more precious than good eye sight.
As we know, there are many causes to unclear vision – tired eyes, aging, lack of proper nutrients, lack of eye exercises, etc. Taking immediate actions does not mean that you have to rush to get a pair of glasses.
Now, let's see if you have been treating your eyes well?
The unclear vision could be temporary and what you need could be just good eye health habits.
Do a review of your working environment and habits. What's your score?
Go to Top of Free eBooks, Articles & Tips on Eye Care